Yes, against the current trends we are looking for additional staff for our gas heating service and repair department.
- Are looking to move to a new employer.
- Want to work with a local, well established and growing company.
- Want to improve your knowledge (we do a lot of training).
- Want to try new things and technologies.
Then you will want to speak to us.
But, so that you know, we are only looking for:
- Experienced staff with at least a year remaining of your CCN1, CENWAT, CKR1 and HTR1 (sorry no apprentices at the moment).
- If you have additional qualifications (such as plumbing, DAH1, LPG, Part P, Commercial, Solar, FGas etc.)
- Engineers who are neat and tidy, know the difference between Health & Safety overkill and realistic safe methods of work.
- Engineers who are willing to go that little bit extra for the customer.
- Engineers who are willing to learn new things (no old dogs etc.).
- Engineers who don’t mind doing evenings and weekends now and then.
Interested? Good, follow these simple steps:
1. Download the general application form here:
2. Complete all sections of the form and either –
Email it, your CV, a covering letter and the application form to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Stop your search, here is my Job Application“
Post your CV, a covering letter and the application form to the address below:
Stevenson Heating Ltd
34 West Common Road
DO NOT hand deliver it to the office or give it to someone else to pass on.
That’s it! We will have a look at your CV and information and if you could be a good fit we will contact you to arrange an interview (there may be more than one).
Whilst we want to bring out the best in you and for you to be an integral part of the team, you must also must want to do your best. So if you are looking for an easy life, a quick short term fix, a part-time job or to just do what you do and nothing else then please don’t waste your time applying.
Best of Luck