Get a head start over the competition and offer your customers a full heating and home automation package.
Forget Nest, Hive and the other pretenders, Delta Dore have been offering remote automation and smart controls for years.
And unlike the competition, they don’t share your data or restrict access to product training so you have an opportunity to get in first and work with the manufacturer to supply your customers more than just a gadget/pretty box.
Wednesday 28th September 2016
34 West Common Road
Starts at 2:00 PM
The training will cover –
- Tydom Home Automation Gateway
- Tydom App for Smartphone and Tablets
- Tydom Connected Thermostat
- Underfloor Heating Control using Tydom
- Tycam Connected Cameras
All attendees will get a FREE Delta Dore polo shirt AND 10% discount off any Delta Dore products purchased on the day.
The training will be run by Adam Parker, Delta Dore London and Eastern technical rep.
Book/reserve your seat here:
A bit about Delta Dore –
Delta Dore are a global company specialising in domestic and commercial security, heating and automation, founded in 1970 they entered the UK market in 2011 and have been steadily gaining market share with their low cost, easy to use heating controls and thermostats.
Their whole range is backed by and industry leading 5 year guarantee
- 1970 – Founded as an electrics and telecommunications subcontractor.
- 1973 – Moved to design and manufacturer of energy saving products.
- 1975 – Launched into design and manufacturer of thermostats and controllers.
- 1987 – Beginning of European development as subsidiary opened in Spain.
- 2000 – Launch of alarm systems and subsidiary in Germany.
- 2004 – Launched home control system.
- 2005 – Subsidiary opened in Poland.
- 2009 – Subsidiary opened in China.
- 2010 – Subsidiary opened in Italy.
- 2011 – Creation of Subsidiaries in UK and Singapore.
- 2012 – Purchased Spega, a German copany specialising in the EMS market.
Although Delta Dore are an emerging controls supplier, they are trusted by the big players in the market such as Vaillant, Glowworm and Worcester for whom they design and manufacture circuit boards and control systems for use in their heating ranges.
A bit about the Tydom Home Automation Range –
TYDOM is a new generation of Home Automation solution that enables to control a house, a second home or an office, locally or remotely, from a Smartphone or tablet.
Simplicity for each member of the family.
TYDOM makes life easier, more comfortable and secure. Your customers can even make energy savings too.
3 TYDOM SOLUTIONS, 3 PERFORMANCES – Find out more at the training session.
Without subscription, each TYDOM solution includes a gateway and an application to control the connected devices. The application can be personalised with a library of icons or with actual photos of the room.
THE ADVANTAGES OF TYDOM SOLUTIONS –
All the existing or future equipment can be connected to TYDOM, whithout neither demolition nor redecoration ! You can simply add new Home Automation functions whenever your customers want, according to their budget and their needs.
– Protect family and personal belongings
– Make home more comfortable by programming heating system
– Master and keep a close eye on energy consumption
To find out more, get hands on experience and training direct fromDelta Dore, book your seat here –